This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I JUST DIED
I SEARCHED THIS POST FOR AGES OH MY GOD
logic at its finest
This is stupid though ‘cuz she’s headed for the door. He’s going further into the elevator. Even if the door isn’t open, there’s still a bit of a ledge near the door that you could stand on while bracing yourself against the railing. Once the door opens, you’d be in a good spot to exit via the door as well. What she’s going for is smarter than what he’s doing.
Also she clings to the rail, he throws his hands up. If he were to fall, he’d have nothing to hang on to, she’d at least be able to hold herself up by the rail
BOOM goes the dynamite
- breath in for 4 seconds
- hold your breath for 7 seconds
- exhale breath for 8 seconds
repeat once or twice more.
This causes an autonomic nervous system shift from a sympathetic (fight or flight reaction) state to a…
IT’S IN FRENCH TOO SO ALL THEIR NAMES ARE IN FRENCH ON THE SIDE LIKE WE GO MISTER CRABS AND PATRICK
OKAY THIS MAKES SENSE EVERYTHING IS GOOD HERE THEN THERE IS SANDY AND GARY
THIS IS FINE AND THEN THERE IS SPONGEBOB
ALL GOOD SO WHERE IS THE PROBLEM?
I MEAN I JUST
YOU THINK OKAY ITS GONNA HAVE SQUID IN IT RIGHT?
NO INSTEAD YOU JUST GET
C A R L O
Gather round kids, I have a headcanon to share.
The background of Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza is vague but one thing is certain. Five children were murdered, their bodies never found by police. Since then, the animatronics had been described as walking corpses. It’s been thought that they’re possessed by the dead children, furthered by the audio glitch that’s been discovered. The animatronic screams usually stop half way through the track, but if they carry on they become what sounds like a child’s scream.
So, this got me thinking. If these things are possessed by children, but how often does the child shine through the character they portray?
Foxy has unique behaviour in the game. Hiding behind the curtains of pirate’s cove, where he seems to be rotting away. He only comes out when the cameras aren’t watching, only to run to the security room and find you there.
My theory? Foxy, until he successfully runs into the security room, is recreating his final living moments as a child. His injured self, hiding in pirate’s cove, waiting for the opportune moment to run to the security room to grab to phone in hopes that someone will come to save him, before his murderer catches up to finish him off.
When you shut that door just in time, he bangs against it in despair, before hiding once more. He’s stuck in an endless and terrified cycle, unless he finds you first.